Friday, July 29, 2011

Weekend Sleepover Party

In celebration of my youngest siblings' birthday we are having them sleep over tonight and taking them out for a night on the town. I can't believe that Erik and Heidi are 15!! Just one more year and they'll be dating and driving and . . . I swear I was doing all of those things yesterday.

We let them pick where they wanted to eat and we ate at a place called Burgerz Exprezz in Smithfield. It's family run and they used to be the burger place that was in the mall for a while. It's Jared's favorite burger joint. Afterwards, we took them to Thor at the theater in Lewiston. Neither of them had seen it yet and I loved it so I of course wanted to see it again. (It's another one of those that we'll add to our collection one day.) We didn't tell them what we were going to see and they were guessing up until the movie started. Good thing they loved it too.


I love having those two over even though I have no idea why they like coming here. We are actually mostly boring. Hence, very little blogging really ever done. Oh well. It's great being able to spend some time with the baby brother and sister.

No comments: