Sunday, July 31, 2011

Date Night!

I love going on our date nights. It's usually dinner and a movie, but seeing as how I love movies and I really love dinner, I'm ok with that! Plus, I'm always guaranteed a really good looking date.

This weekend we decided to catch dinner at my favorite Chinese restaurant in Brigham called Hunan Village. My parents took us there to eat all the time when we were growing up and one day during my second year of college they were gone. I was soo sad! Luckily, apparently they were just moving and upgrading so they've opened back up and we love it! I almost always get their broccoli chicken and Jared's favorite is the lemon chicken. But the thing I love the most is their egg drop soup. I always try it at every Chinese restaurant I ever go to but no other place is as delicious as it is here. Sooo yummy!! We also always get us a side of their cheese puffs that you dip into sweet and sour sauce . . . I'm ready to go back again.

We got to Ogden and went to see Captain America! Love love loved it! It is definitely up in my top favorite hero movies. For one thing, everyone miraculously kept their clothes on (minus like one scene with Captain America showing off his new body of course), but all clothes on and still a GREAT movie. -Imagine that.- Also, it really was just a good movie. At the very end after everything is over, they had a little blip for The Avengers. I'm VERY excited for that one to come out!

No comments: