Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Family at Christmas time!

The best part about Christmas . . . by far being with family. Here are just a few pictures of some of my most favorite people in the world during my favorite time of year!

Jared and Emmett

Mary (Olivia) and Joseph (Savannah)

The donkey (Brett)

Jared squishing Emmett, I don't think Emmett minds.

Our little Christmas corner

The Kindle Fire that Jared spoiled me with. He had it in mind for months apparently. He was so excited for me to open it. Needless to say, I LOVE IT!

If I wasn't already spoiled enough, Jared also got me the Silhouette Cameo!!

Jared and Emmett playing with what we got him for Christmas

Wendy and Trevor

My mom and Abuelita

Everyone gathered around to talk with Elder Madsen

Me with the love of my life waiting for our turn to talk to Elder Madsen

Jared opening his secret Santa gift

Judith, me and my mommy with our new crock pots!

My parents opening up the gift Jared and I got them (from On the Avenue)

No comments: