Friday, April 6, 2012

Well . . .

I cannot believe how fast time flies! I went to take a look at something on the blog and realized it still looked like Christmas! Oops!

Well there have been quite a few fun things that have happened in the past . . . 4 months (almost 5). Let's see, I could brag about all of the awesome things that my amazing husband got for me for Christmas.

1.  He bought my a Silhouette Cameo (a crafting machine that I wanted really really bad and I am now in love with.)

2.  He surprised me and bought me a Kindle Fire! He had been taking me to Best Buy to take a look at the tablets and apparently he was gauging my reactions to them. I just thought that he was looking at them to dream because as much as he probably wouldn't want to admit it, he's as big a window shopper as I am. I had no idea that he ever had any intention of buying one ever, let alone buying one for me! Again, another gift that I love, love, love!


I definitely felt thoroughly spoiled this year. I had been thinking and and thinking trying to come up with something to get Jared, but every time I brought it up he adamantly told me that he didn't want anything for Christmas. No matter how I phrased it or brought it up he kept telling me he didn't want anything! So come Christmas morning I still hadn't gotten him anything for Christmas. As we got ready for the day I started to cry (big baby) because I told him that I really hadn't gotten him anything. He just laughed, hugged me, and said, "That is the best Christmas present that you could have given me. I told you I didn't want anything!" Now that made me better kind of, but mostly worse. Why the heck didn't he want anything? But then as you can see, we had spent a lot of money on me apparently for Christmas so his gift was just to not spend any more money. Ha ha! 

No comments: