Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Grad School Here I Come!

So after a very long, very stressful year of studying for the GRE, writing a letter of intent (painful to say the least), taking the GRE (Ugh. That is all.) . . . I am in! I'll be starting grad school this fall!


This is what I felt like when I found out that I got in!

I've decided to go into School Psychology EdS. and (hopefully) School Counseling as well. I'm actually really excited and scared at the same time. Just the idea of finally getting closer to being done with school . . . and into real life, real job, etc. It seems a little overwhelming if I think about it too much.

My program will be 3 years long with 2 years of classes and my third year will be a full paid internship. I've heard rumor that after I get my EdS, if I go to the U it's just one more year and I can get my PhD . . . Now if that's true it's definitely something I will look into. But we'll cross that bridge when we get to it. Until then . . . YAY!! I'M IN!!

No comments: