Thursday, January 27, 2011

~ZuMbA~

So I decided to try zumba tonight with a couple of the girls from my work and I invited my sister in law to come with us too. So much fun!! I'm not really into dancing but I seriously need to start working out so figured why not? I would definitely recommend it to everybody. You don't have to be good which was definitely a plus for me. Funnily enough, the Latin type dances came a lot more easily to me than the stupid line dance one. I could not figure that one out! I ended up just spinning in circles and jumping around now and again. Other than that . . . Loved it!!

P.S. - Is anyone else as super excited about the super cute new fonts you can use on here as I am?! About time!

1 comment:

Kelli said...

Em, I have been wanting to try Zumba since I saw it on an info commercial over a year ago! It looks so fun, but I just don't anybody watching me : ) Also, yes I love that they finally got new fonts!